Dr. Manisha Gogri can:
- Show you how to position and latch your baby
- Help you breastfeed after a Caesarean-section
- Help with low milk supply issues
- Guide you how to breastfeed twins, or tandem nurse your babies
- Help address most breastfeeding concerns by antenatal counselling
- Help find solutions if breastfeeding is uncomfortable or not working well at first
- Help deal with problems such as flat, inverted nipples, pain, engorgement, mastitis, etc.
- Help you manage breastfeeding after you return to work
- Help you feel confident that you can breastfeed for as long as you and your baby want
- Help with relactation where mother has stopped breastfeeding but wants to get the baby back to breast
- Help adoptive moms and those having babies via surrogacy to establish the breastfeeding bond by inducing lactation
- Help in learning how to feed a premature baby, or a baby with special needs, post-surgery or in NICU
- Help parents of babies with tongue tie and other oral restrictions to achieve breastfeeding goals
- Help in timely transition to healthy complementary foods
- Give infant nutrition advise and growth monitoring
- Discuss gentle weaning methods when you and your baby are ready
For Online Consultation - can only request appointment, cannot book slot directly. Patient Will have to contact me.
A one hour detailed Skype Consultation on any of the above issues.