Fit For Birth Antenatal Program in Mulund
Fit For Birth Antenatal Program helps you to explore and enhance your innate potential to understand how to care for and nourish your baby, helping you in your Journey to Parenthood.
Fit Mom & Fit Baby Program (Pregnancy Yoga) – by Physiotherapist Dr. Riddhi Kataria
- Show you how to position and latch your baby
- Exercise sessions
- Breathing, Relaxation, Bonding with your unborn baby, Meditation
- Monday – Wednesday – Friday – 5:00pm - 6:00pm & 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Tuesday – Thursday – 11:00am - 12:00pm
Saturday – Sunday – 10:00am - 11:00am & 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Special batches for moms who are working, staying far, moms on bed rest.
Lamaze Birthing Program (Childbirth Education Classes) by US Lamaze certified educator Dr. Riddhi Kataria
- Informative Sessions for Expectant Mom and Dad - Saturday & Sunday Afternoons.
- Sessions include following topics – Labor and its signs, When to go to Hospital, Pain in Labor – Natural Comfort Measures (inclusive of Breathing in labor) Medical Interventions in Labor and Childbirth, Epidural Anesthesia, C-section and Mother Care Post-Childbirth.
- Special batches for working moms, moms in the last month of Pregnancy, moms who stay far, high risk pregnancy, vaginal birth after C-section.
Healthy you Healthy for Two (Nutritional Counselling)
- Informative one on one Consultation by Dr. Riddhi Kataria.
- Can be done at the clinic or through emails.
- Follow ups every 3 weeks.
Babymoon Program (Breastfeeding and Newborn Baby Care Classes)
- Informative sessions conducted for Expectant Family (MOM TO BE, DAD TO BE, GRANDPARENTS TO BE) conducted by Dr. Nirali Shah on Saturday Afternoons only.
- Sessions include – importance of breastfeeding, when to and how to initiate breastfeeding, common challenges and their remedies, how much is enough, increasing milk supply, caring for the newborn – swaddling, massaging, clothing, and medical care of the newborn.
- Special batches for working moms, moms in the last month of Pregnancy, Surrogate Moms.
- Post-Childbirth Consultation available at the place of birth.